McLean-Arlington Medical Associates is committed to providing patients with outstanding medical care. We believe that providing high-quality care is not only about the medical advice that we dispense, but more importantly about the relationships we have with our patients. We know that a positive, trusting relationship with your physician is essential to keeping you healthy. That is why our expert physicians and responsive staff will help you with all your primary care needs, including but not limited to:
- General physical health
- Acute illness or injury
- Chronic problems and complex medical disorders
- Hypertension management
- High cholesterol management
- Asthma and COPD management
- Pre-Operative Clearance
- Immunizations and flu shots
- Preventative measures and physicals
- Preventative medical tests
- Prescription medications
- Medical evaluation for weight management
- School/camp physicals
- General patient education
- Medical specialist referrals
We continue to strive to be a leader in innovative medical practices and the following ancillary services are available within our office:
- On-site comprehensive laboratory testing open daily, Monday - Friday
- EKG and 24 hour cardiac monitoring
- Spirometry for asthmatic lung disease patients
- Tuberculosis screening
Our board certified physicians and friendly staff look forward to serving all your healthcare needs. In order to facilitate your visit with us, please make note of the following for your first visit:
- We focus on the medical needs of adults, age 18 or older.
- Please take a few moments to complete our Patient Registration forms.
- We accept many insurance plans. Please be sure to bring your health insurance card with you.
- Provide your physician with a current medication list and note any allergies.
- Any medical records related to your healthcare treatment.
McLean-Arlington Medical Associates is committed to enhancing the quality of health care outcomes and enrich the process of individualized care for our patients in a continuous and comprehensive manner.
To schedule an appointment or for more information, please contact us at 703-992-0649.